RoadRunner is an open-source (MIT licensed) high-performance PHP application server, load balancer, and process manager.
It supports running as a service with the ability to extend its functionality on a per-project basis.
RoadRunner includes PSR-7/PSR-17 compatible HTTP and HTTP/2 server and can be used to replace classic Nginx+FPM setup
with much greater performance and flexibility.
#Join our discord server: Link
Official Website |
- PCI DSS compliant
- PSR-7 HTTP server (file uploads, error handling, static files, hot reload, middlewares, event listeners)
- HTTPS and HTTP/2 support (including HTTP/2 Push, H2C)
- A Fully customizable server, FastCGI support
- Flexible environment configuration
- No external PHP dependencies (64bit version required), drop-in (based on Goridge)
- Load balancer, process manager and task pipeline
- Integrated metrics (Prometheus)
Workflow engine by Temporal.io
- Works over TCP, UNIX sockets and standard pipes
- Automatic worker replacement and safe PHP process destruction
- Worker create/allocate/destroy timeouts
- Max jobs per worker
- Worker lifecycle management (controller)
- maxMemory (graceful stop)
- TTL (graceful stop)
- idleTTL (graceful stop)
- execTTL (brute, max_execution_time)
- Payload context and body
- Protocol, worker and job level error management (including PHP errors)
- Development Mode
- Integrations with Symfony, Laravel, Slim, CakePHP, Zend Expressive
- Application server for Spiral
- Included in Laravel Octane
- Automatic reloading on file changes
- Works on Windows (Unix sockets (AF_UNIX) supported on Windows 10)
The MIT License (MIT). Please see
LICENSE for more information. Maintained
by Spiral Scout.
Thanks to all the people who already contributed!